Traeger company is well-known in the grilling and smoking industry. They manufactured and introduced in the market the very first grill in the 1990s.
The company name is associated with quality, dependability, and durability.
Due to market-wide demands, they decided to produce on a wide scale to meet the demands of the consumers.
There are several reasons why you should choose Traeger grills such as healthy cooking, versatility, taste and safety.
What Are the Best Features of a Traeger Grills?
This is one of the best features of Traeger grills. The digital thermostat spares you from attending to it most of your time. Once you have set the required temperature, all you have to do is to wait until the meat is done.
Easy to start
Using the Traeger grills is very easy and convenient. It’s also safe to start as you need not use gas or lighter fluid. By using the electric ignition, you can start the grill easily.
Putting up the grills together is never an issue. As soon as you receive the product you should read the manual and familiarize the instructions. You can assemble the unit quickly on your own.
Top-Rated Traeger Grill
|Traeger Pro 575
|Traeger Grills TFS60LZC
|Traeger Grills TFB57PZBO
|575 Sq In
|589 Sq In
|572 sq. In
|Pellet hopper capacity
|Main grilling area
|418 Sq In
|Secondary grilling area
|154 Sq In
#1. Traeger Pro 575 Pellet Grill
The Traeger Pro 575 pellet grill is the Pro Series, best-selling pellet smoker. This model of Traeger grills is perfectly designed for small households, tailgating and traveling.
It has built-in WiFIRE® technology through Traeger app you can control the grill from anywhere. Change temperature, set timers, monitor pellet levels and more. Aside from its usability and power, the Pro 575 Grill can make your food more flavorful.
Features of Traeger Pro 575 Pellet Grill
- Pro D2® Controller – As easy as using an oven. Just turn the dial to the desired temp, hit ignite, and you’re Traegering.
- WiFIRE® Technology – This allows you to monitor and adjust your grill anywhere.
- Pro D2® Direct Drive – Improves searing and lets you cook low and slow or hot and fast.
- TurboTemp® – Lightning-fast start-up times and quicker recovery.
- GrillGuide® – Step-by-step cooking instructions and alerts for over 1,500 recipes in the Traeger app.
#2 – Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill
Another kitchen equipment manufactured by Traeger is the Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill. If you’re looking for a smoker that can help you make delicious wood-fired meals, this product is the best option.
What makes this pellet grill set apart from its competitors is how it sets fire through the pellets inside the grill. This small kitchen equipment guarantees to give you mouth-watering barbecues. You can also cook your food efficiently and conveniently.
Key features of Traeger Pellets Grill BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU
- Grilling/cooking area
The grilling area of this product is around 836 square inches. It can accommodate more than 16 rib racks or 40 burgers or 12 chickens efficiently.
- Electronic automatic start
Using this smoker at home is very convenient as it features an electronic auto-start using 110V AC. Turning on the igniter will heat up the pellets fed onto the auger. The heat is generated through the induction fan and the auger and you can expect for even distribution of heat depending on the temperature set.
- Digital Pro controller
Temperature management plays a big role when smoking or grilling. Thus, the Digital Pro Controller installed in this product helps in maintaining the required temperature throughout the cooking process. It also gives the user full control of the desired temperature as well as the capacity of pellets fed onto the firepot. The control settings include smoke, medium and high.
The good thing about using this pellet smoker is that it is safe for the environment. It’s because it does not yield toxins that can harm the environment.
- Putting together this pellet grill is very easy. All you have to do is to study the instructions manual and familiarize all the parts.
- It operates safely, smoothly and automatically.
- It requires the least cleaning and maintenance. You can clean the unit easily and have no worries about the grease drippings. The drippings flow into the drip bucket sparing the drip fan from catching fire.
- It generates a precise temperature.
- Although Traeger Pellet Grills can manage the temperature, the heating time may take a while. This is caused by the process of heat exchange.
- Turning on the ignition can cost more on your electric bill.
Traeger Error Codes
- ERR – RTD Probe malfunction
- LEr –Low-temperature error. The temperature is running below 125°F for more than 10 consecutive minutes.
- HEr –High-temperature error. The grill is heating to 500°F
- ER1 –Loose Connection on RTD
- ER2 –Short circuit
Choosing the right smoker or grill that would work best for you is quite challenging. You need to ponder several factors including the features.
The Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill is perfect for small family sizes. On the other hand, the Traeger Junior Elite is perfect for both home kitchen use and even restaurant use.
In terms of versatility, positive points are given to Traeger Junior Elite as it can be used for grilling, smoking, roasting, braising, barbecuing and even baking. It’s also perfect for outdoor cooking such as on your lawn or patio.
Both products feature a temperature management system. Thus, you can expect for best results. In terms of price, the Traeger Junior is cheaper than the Traeger Pellets Grill.
Considering all the information discussed above, we can say that this product is worth buying. It gives you the opportunity to make your own smoked or grilled meals. In fact, many users have given positive reviews and high ratings about this product as they are satisfied with its performance.
Considering the reviews given by customers, we can say that some were satisfied with how the Traeger Junior Elite grills work. However, many customers were also disappointed after using the grill a couple of times.
Overall, the Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill can be the best option.